Board of Directors
Our NCRC Board
The NCRC board is a godly group of individuals who provide wise counsel, oversight, friendship, financial resources, connections and help in running of NCRC events.
The leadership of our current board has been exceptional…one of the finest groups we have known in our 30 years of existence. Please PRAY for the board in helping lead NCRC into the next 30 years (should God tarry) of service.
- George Beech…Administrative Pastor, Autumn Ridge Church
- Dan Holter…Owner, Rochester City Lines
- Paul Larsen…Owner, Ed-Venture Travel Agency
- Erick Kerska…Fire Chief, Rochester Fire Department
- Opal Richards…Attorney, Richards Law Office
- Wendy Scheckel…Olmsted County Medical Center
- Betsy Singer…News Anchor, ABC 6 News
A major responsibility of the current board is working through a secession plan to replace Wendell. Wendell (70 years YOUNG) has led NCRC for each of its thirty years. A strong board that helps NCRC to financial and organizational stability will greatly impact the effectiveness of future NCRC leadership. Wendell’s age, health and energy level are reasons why now is the time for the plan to be in place for whenever God chooses to place the mantle of leadership on HIS new leader.
Like all organizations, NCRC has its strengths and weaknesses. Thankfully the current board brings leadership strengths that can enhance and enlarge the work and service God has called NCRC to do: